- 2. Opening your account
- 3. Verification of your identity
- 4. Username, password and pin
- 5. Deposits and withdrawals from your account
- 6. Bonuses
- 7. Legal use of the website
- 9. Collusion, cheating, fraud and criminal activity
- 10. Abusive or offensive language
- 11. Illicit advertising
- 13. Discrepancies and disputes
- 14. Technical failure
- 15. Errors or omissions
- 16. Suspension, modification, removal and addition of games
- 17. Events outside our control
- 18. Indemnity
- 19. Copyright and other property rights
- 20. No company employees or affiliates
- 21. Responsible gaming
- 22. Appendix - Game rules
- Sporting events
- Horse racing interface
- 23. Compliance
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all betting or gaming via mobile devices.
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website. The Rules can be found in the attached appendix or more specifically:
- (a) the Rules for sportsbook products are available by clicking here;
- (b) the Rules for casino products are available by clicking here;
- (c) the Rules for poker products are available by clicking here;
- (d) the Rules for horses products are available by clicking here;
- (e) In addition to:
- any Bonus or Promotional Terms;
- In addition to the Bonus clause below, Terms and Conditions and/or rules with regard to each promotion, bonus, free bet or special offer are clearly identified on each offer.
- The terms of the specific offer will be considered accepted if you choose to participate in the offer.
- any Download Terms;
- As part of the download and/or installation of any software which you may download in order to be able to use the Website, including the Poker Room download End User License Agreement.
- (a) the Bonus Terms;
- (b) the Game Rules;
- (c) the General Terms of the House Rules (as defined in section B);
- (e) the Download Terms.
B. GENERAL TERMS
2. OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT
- 2.1. When you open Your Account You will be asked to provide us with personal information, including your name and date of birth and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Your Contact Details"). You may update Your Contact Details from time to time through the My Account management page on the Website.
- 2.3. In opening Your Account You certify that:
- (a) You understand and accept the risk that, by using the Services, You may, as well as winning money, lose money. You gamble at your own risk.
- (b) You are over eighteen (18) years of age.
- (c) The Games are for entertainment only, and your participation in the Games is solely for your own personal enjoyment and non-professional use.
- (d) Play Money Poker and Practice Games are available in the Casino. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Play Money and Practice Games and you may play the Play Money and Practice Games without betting money.
- (e) Gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
- (f) You have not been excluded from gambling.
- (g) You have not already had an Account closed by us under paragraph 9 (Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity) or at your request under paragraph 21 (Responsible Gaming).
- 2.4. Your Account must be registered in your own, correct, name and personal details. Any other accounts which you open with us, or which are owned by you in relation to the Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". Duplicate Accounts may prompt an audit of the member’s accounts and may result in the closure of the account and forfeiture of any winnings.
3. VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY
- 3.1 You certify that:
- (a) the name and address you supply when opening Your Account are correct; and you agree to provide supporting proof of ID and proof of address as defined in our Know Your Customer Policy
- (b) You are the rightful owner of the money which you at any time deposit in your Account.
- (c) By agreeing to these Terms you authorize us to undertake any such verification checks as we may require to confirm these facts. You agree that from time to time, upon our request, you may be required to provide additional details in respect of any of such information you have provided us, including in relation to any deposits which you have made into your Account.
- (d) While we are undertaking any Checks, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from Your Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of the Website. Please note that we may from time to time re-perform the Checks for regulatory, security or other business reasons. If any such restrictions cause you a problem, please contact Player Services.
- (e) It is an offence for persons under the age of eighteen (18) to make use of the Website. If we are unable to confirm that you are 18 years old then we may suspend your account until such time that we are able to confirm your age. If you are subsequently proven to have been under 18 years of age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions with us, then:
- Your Account will be closed.
- All transactions on your account will be made void, and all related funds deposited by you will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable.
- (f) If you enter a fictional address to circumvent our restricted states list your account will be deactivated and any winnings forfeited.
4. USERNAME, PASSWORD and PIN
- 4.1. After opening your account, you must take all reasonable steps to avoid disclosing (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username, password and/or account number to anyone else, including ensuring that up-to-date security software is downloaded onto your computer.
- 4.2. All transactions made where your username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorized by you, and we shall not be liable for any claims in the event that you disclose your username, password or account number to anyone else (whether deliberately or accidentally).
- 4.3. If you have reason to believe that such details are known to an unauthorized third party, you must immediately proceed to the secure ‘My Account’ area of the website and change your password. When choosing a password, Sportsbook.net recommends you follow these guidelines:
- (a) Do not use all lower case letters
- (b) Do use numbers and/or symbols
- (c) Do use a mix of upper and lower case letters
5. DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
- 5.1. If you wish to participate in the Services, you must deposit into your account from an account or source of which you are the account holder. If you use a payment method where you are not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid, and any winnings arising from such deposit as void, pending the satisfactory completion of all relevant checks.
- 5.2. You further agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into your account, and in any such event to refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your deposit.
- 5.3. Should we become aware of deposits into your Account without betting or gaming activity within 7 days, the deposit will be refunded.
- 5.4. To the extent required by your local law or tax or other authorities you are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses arising from the Services.
- 5.5. You can set a deposit limit on your account in any one day or total per month. For details of how to set up a deposit limit please contact Player Services.
- 5.6. Subject to paragraph 12 (Closure of Your Account; etc), you may request withdrawal of funds from your Account at any time provided that:
- (a) all payments made into your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- (b) any checks referred to in paragraph 3 above have been completed by us to our satisfaction; and
- (c) You have complied with any other relevant withdrawal conditions affecting your Account (e.g. any applicable Bonus Terms).
- 5.7. Your personal Identification Number (PIN) is required before you can withdraw any funds from Sportsbook.net. This is a further step in securing that only you can access money in your account. This number is sent to you via email upon opening an account and can be retrieved at any time via the secure My Account area of the site. You are solely responsible for the security of your PIN.
- 5.8. We will attempt to accommodate your request regarding the payment method of your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay withdrawals in a different payment method than the one requested by you (any charges associated with relevant payment methods are set out in the Withdrawal section of the Website).
- 5.9. You are responsible for ensuring your address and account information is correct and up-to-date. If a stop-payment request is necessary due to an out-of-date address or any other request made by you, a fee of up to $250 may be applied.
- 5.10. A pending withdrawal may be cancelled by you by accessing the Withdrawal Confirm Cancel page within the Cashier by selecting 'Cancel' from either the Withdrawal Success Page or the Withdrawal/Transaction History page. Once the withdrawal cancellation is submitted the money will be immediately credited back to your wagering account.
- 5.11. The Company reserves the right to sub contract and use third party payment processors and/or financial institutions ("Electronic Service Providers" or "ESPs") to process deposit and withdrawal transactions. In furtherance of such processing, you hereby irrevocably authorize us, as necessary, to instruct such ESPs to handle account deposits and cash outs from your Account and you irrevocably agree that the Company may give such instructions to ESPs on your behalf. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable ESP. You agree that in the event of a conflict between this Agreement and the ESP's terms and conditions, this Agreement shall prevail.
- 5.12. Inactive Account Fee; If you do not use your Account for betting or gaming, making a deposit, withdrawal or transfer, or if it is otherwise inactive, for a period of at least 12 consecutive months then it will be considered a "Dormant Account". All Dormant Accounts will incur a Monthly Inactive Fee of $100. Returning players are eligible for a credit of this fee subject to Management approval. If no real money transaction has been recorded on an account for more than five (5) years it shall be determined to be “Abandoned”. You will be informed of any balance remaining in the account.
- 6.1. Members are eligible for promotions, bonuses, free bets or special offers from time to time.
- 6.2. Terms and Conditions and/or rules with regard to promotional, bonus, free bet or special offers are clearly identified on each offer.
- 6.3. The terms of the offer will be considered accepted if you choose to participate in the offer.
- 6.4. If you do not agree to the terms of the offer do not participate.
- 6.5. Bonuses and/or free bets shall be non-transferable and non-refundable.
- 6.6. We only allow one bonus/free bet per account/household or environments where computers are shared throughout our entire network.
- 6.7. Any instances of bonus abuse by a player as a result of multiple accounts or bypassing rollover requirements will result in permanent account closure. Players found to be abusing the spirit of the promotion may also be excluded from promotions; bonus and any winnings will be forfeited from their account too.
- 6.8. Management reserves the right to revoke a bonus and winnings derived from the revoked bonus at any time.
- 6.9. Real money play in the Sportsbook.net Poker Room does not count towards the rollover requirement of bonuses awarded in the sports betting, Racebook and flash casino areas of the site.
Movement of real money to bonus restricted areas for exclusive access of Sportsbook/Casino/Racebook bonus money is strictly forbidden. This type of activity may result in bonus restrictions, removal of bonus amount at Management discretion, or the closure of your account.
- 6.10. All unearned bonuses awarded will expire after 30 days unless otherwise stated. Please check the bonus section in the My Account management page for more details.
- 6.11. Members must play their own money in order to rollover a bonus.
- 6.12. Wagers that award free bets are not eligible to be Cashed Out.
- 6.13. Rollover is the requirement that must be met before your bonus amount is made available for withdrawal: Horse Racing 5X, Sportsbook 20X, Casino 35X.
7. LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 7.1. Access to or use of the Website or any of the Services via the Website may not be legal for some or all residents of or persons in certain countries. The availability of the Website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of or subscription to betting, gaming or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
- 7.2. It is your responsibility to determine the law that applies in the location in which you are present.
- 7.3. If it becomes apparent to us that you are resident in a country in which the use of the Website is not legal, we shall be entitled immediately to close Your Account pursuant to paragraph 12 (Closure of Your Account; etc).
- 7.4. Sportsbook.net does not guarantee the accuracy of verbal or written communications. Our House Rules have precedence over any verbal or written communications and, in the event of any dispute, the policies and terms and conditions posted on our site are final. Furthermore, Sportsbook.net ‘s Management does not guarantee the privacy of live chat conversations.
- 7.5. Sportsbook.net does not hold a license to conduct telephone wagering.
- 8.1. In order to place a bet or access a Service you should follow the instructions provided in the Rules section in the Appendix below.
- 8.2. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details of any bet, stake or similar transaction that you place using the Services (a "Transaction") are correct when using the Website (either directly, through an application or otherwise) in accordance with the relevant Betting Rules or Game Rules, as appropriate.
- 8.3. Your betting Transaction history can be accessed by you by in the My Account section on the Website, or through our Player Services team (including by opting to receive a written statement). For Transaction history from other games you can contact Player Services.
- 8.5. Once a Transaction has been accepted by us, you cannot cancel the transaction unless we agree otherwise.
- 8.6. We may cancel or amend a Transaction pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 3 (Verification of Your Identity), paragraph 9 (Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity) or paragraph 15 (Errors or Omissions).
- 8.7. The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual member on a weekly basis is US$100,000.00. (Please note, our weeks run Tuesday thru Monday). With the exemption of:
- (a) In the event that $50,000 or more of the weekly winnings is the result of a winning a 10, 11, 12 or more team parlay, then the weekly maximum winnings is raised to $200,000.00.
- (b) The weekly limit on winnings of $100,000 does not apply to progressive jackpot winnings.
- 8.8. The Cash Out option availability will be subject to our discretion.
9. COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- 9.1. The following practices in relation to the Services :
- (a) abuse of bonuses or other promotions(as defined in paragraph 9.4)
- (b) using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating)
- (c) taking unfair advantage (as defined in paragraph 9.4);
- (d) opening any Duplicate Accounts; and/or
- (e) undertaking fraudulent practice or criminal activity (as defined in paragraph 9.4),
constitute "Prohibited Practices" and are not permitted. We will take all reasonable steps to prevent and detect such practices and to identify the relevant players concerned if they do occur.
- 9.2. You agree that you shall not participate in or be connected with any form of Prohibited Practice in connection with your access to or use of the Services.
- 9.3. If:
- (a) We have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in or have been connected with any form of Prohibited Practice (and the basis of our belief shall include the use by us of any fraud, cheating and collusion detection practices which are used in the gambling and gaming industry at the relevant time); or
- (b) You have placed bets and/or played online games with any other online provider of gambling services and are suspected (as a result of such play) of any Prohibited Practice or otherwise improper activity; or
- (c) We become aware that you have "charged back" or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you made to your account; or
- (d) You become bankrupt or suffer analogous proceedings anywhere in the world,
then, (including in connection with any suspension and/or termination of your account) we shall have the right, in respect of your account to withhold the whole or part of the balance and/or recover from the account the amount of any deposits, pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which have been affected by or are in any way attributable to any of the event(s) outlined in this paragraph.
- 9.4. For the purposes of this paragraph 9:
- (a) A "fraudulent practice" means any fraudulent activity engaged in by you or by any person acting on your behalf or in collusion with you, and shall include, without limitation:
- fraudulent charge-backs and rake-back activity;
- the use by you or any other person who was participating in the same game as you at any time, of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- the collusion by you with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar incentives offered by us);
- any attempt to register false or misleading account information;
- any actual or attempted act by you which is reasonably deemed by us to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm;
- (b) An "unfair advantage" shall include, without limitation:
- the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our or any third party's software used by you in connection with the Services (including in respect of any game);
- the use of automated players ('bots'), or other 3rd party software or analysis systems; or
- the exploitation by you, of an 'Error' as defined in paragraph 15.1, in any case either to your advantage and/or to the disadvantage of us or other.
- (c) A “bonus abuse” shall include:
- Making a deposit to receive a bonus without any activity of the deposited funds
- Cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing
- Betting both sides of a single event for the purpose of falsely achieving bonus rollover requirements
- Referring new accounts for your own use
- 9.5. If you breach any of the above rules you may be subject to account closure and/or confiscation of funds.
10. ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
- 10.1. Abusive or offensive language is not permitted in nicknames, the multi-player Games, chat areas or with Sportsbook.net staff. Any violation of this policy may result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required to ensure compliance. You hereby agree that you shall not post any unlawful, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, or other materials that would violate any law or generally be considered offensive via the website using the chat option, player avatar option, or in any correspondence with the Sportsbook.net’s staff. Abusive or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any player statements that are in Sportsbook.net 's sole opinion, obscene, profane, racist, in bad taste, slanderous, unnecessarily hostile, or contrary to the purpose of our website's chat function.
- 10.2. Further, you agree that you shall not make any statements on or through the website which promote any website, service or product of any party except Sportsbook.net. You shall not make any statements about Sportsbook.net, the website or the Games that are untrue or would reasonably be considered to be derogatory or critical.
11. ILLICIT ADVERTISING
- 11.1. At no time will you or any individual or organization you are affiliated with advertise third party products or websites to fellow users via our Software, chat or website without the express written permission or agreement of Sportsbook.net. We reserve the right to suspend or indefinitely terminate accounts of players who misuse our website or chat function to make statements that advertise any product, website or service that is not endorsed by Sportsbook.net.
12.1. All withdrawals based on account closures are subject to a $100 processing fee.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY YOU
- 12.2. Provided that your account does not show that a balance is due to us or pending wagers, you are entitled to close your account at any time, by contacting us through Player Services.
- 12.3. When you request closure of your Account we will, subject to paragraph 9.3, return any outstanding balance in your Account to you.
- 12.4. Upon any termination of your Account we shall be entitled to withhold, from the repayment of the outstanding balance on your account, any monies pursuant to paragraph 9 (Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity) and as appropriate on verification per paragraph 3.
- 12.5. When repaying the outstanding balance on your account, we shall use the same method of payment which you provided upon registration of your account, or such other payment method as we may reasonably select.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY US
If you enter a fictional address to circumvent our restricted states list your account will be deactivated and any winnings forfeited.
SUSPENSION BY US
- (a) no activity shall be permitted (including deposits, withdrawals, betting or gaming) until the date upon which it is re-activated by us;
- (b) no bonuses or contingent winnings will be credited to the account;
- (c) we shall address the issue that has given rise to the account suspension with a view to resolving it as soon as possible so that the account can, as appropriate, either be re-activated or closed.
13. DISCREPANCIES AND DISPUTES
- 13.1. You accept the responsibility to verify your balance on each account log-in prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your account balance you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims
- 13.2. Claims and disputes must be settled prior to making any further wagers.
- 13.3. Should you wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, as a first step you should as soon as reasonably practicable contact Player Services about your complaint, which will be escalated as necessary within our Player Services team until resolution.
- 13.4. All internet transactions will be logged and log files securely stored.
- 13.5. Members can request a statement of transactions by contacting Player Services.
- 13.6. For general casino disputes, we provide a record that contains the bet amount, running balance, game type, Round ID and time for each single casino round. Due to technology constraints we can only provide the member with the card/number/dice details and outcomes for a limited number of casino rounds only (25 rounds maximum) Every casino round has a unique Round ID and members should provide it in their casino claim. If a unique Round ID or exact time for a particular casino round is not provided by the member we cannot guarantee the funds will be reimbursed. Casino history older than 3 months is archived and not available.
- 13.8. You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played through the Services and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server used by Sportsbook.net, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- 13.9. When we wish to contact you, we may do so using any of your Contact Details. Notices will be deemed to have been properly served and received by you immediately after an email is sent or after we have communicated with you directly by telephone (including where we leave you a voicemail).
14. TECHNICAL FAILURE
- 14.1. Where problems occur in the software or hardware used by us to provide the Services we will take all reasonable steps to remedy the problem as soon as practicable.
- 14.2. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for problems caused by the equipment which you or other players are using to access the Services, or faults relating to your or their internet service provider.
- 14.3. The following are the general minimum system requirements for using all aspects of our website (sportsbook, racebook, casino, poker):
- Operating system:
- Windows 2000
- OSX 10.5
- Intel Pentium II (speed: 233-266 MHz)
- AMD K6 (speed: 180-300 MHz)
- Cyrix M2 (speed: 180-225 MHz)
- Intel Deschutes (Pentium II) (speed: 266-366 MHz)
- Memory: 128MB+
- Free disk space: 50MB at least
- Graphics: High Color (16 bit) video card that is capable of displaying 65536 colors at 800x600 resolution.
- Internet Connection: Dial-up (minimum) Broadband (recommendable).
- Software: Adobe Flash version 6 or higher.
15. ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
- 15.1. A number of circumstances may arise where a bet or wager is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in error. A non-exhaustive list of such circumstances is as follows:
- (a) where we mis-state any odds or terms of a bet or gaming wager to you as a result of obvious error or omission in inputting the information or setting up a market, or as a result of a computer malfunction;
- (b) where we have made a "palpable error". A palpable error occurs where:
- in relation to bets placed prior to an event taking place, the prices/terms offered are materially different from those available in the general market; or
- in relation to any event, the price/terms offered at the time the bet is placed are clearly incorrect given the probability of the event occurring;
- (c) where we have continued to accept bets on a market which should have been suspended, including where the relevant event is in progress (except where "in-running" bets are accepted) or had already finished (sometimes referred to as "late bets");
- (d) where an error has been made as a result of a Prohibited Practice under paragraph 9.1;
- (e) where we should not have accepted, or have the right to cancel or re-settle, a bet pursuant to the Betting Rules (for example due to "Related Contingencies");
- (f) where an error is made by us as to the amount of winnings/returns that are paid to you, including as a result of a manual or computer input error; or
- (g) where an error has been made by us as to the amount of free bets and/or bonuses that are credited to your account,
- (h) when an error has been made in the Cash Out amount displayed by us,
any such circumstances being referred to as an "Error".
- 15.2. We reserve the right to:
- (a) correct any Error made on a bet placed and re-settle the same at the correct price, cash out amount or terms which were available or should have been available through Sportsbook.net (absent the publishing error) at the time that the bet was placed and the bet will be deemed to have taken place on the terms which were usual for that bet; or
- (b) where it is not reasonably practicable to correct and re-settle under 15.2 (a) above, to declare the bet void and return your stake into your account; or
- (c) in circumstances where the Error has resulted from a Prohibited Practice, to take the steps set out in paragraph 9.
- 15.3. Any monies which are credited to your account, or paid to you as a result of an Error shall be immediately repaid to us or we may reclaim these monies from your account. We agree that we shall use all reasonable actions to detect any Errors and inform you of them as soon as reasonably practicable.
- 15.4. We (including our employees or agents) shall not be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings that result from any Error by us or an error by you.
- 15.5. You shall inform us as soon as possible should you become aware of any Error.
- 15.6. Where you have used monies which have been credited to your account or awarded to you as a result of an Error to place subsequent bets or play games, we may cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which you may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for us and you shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you.
16. SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, REMOVAL AND ADDITION OF GAMES
- 16.1. We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Game in our sole discretion and without notice but without prejudice to any games and/or bets in progress at the time of such amendment. In the event of such suspension, modification, removal or addition of any Game for any reason, Sportsbook.net will not be liable to you in any way.
17. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- 17.2. Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- 18.1. You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sportsbook.net, its directors, officers, shareholders and employees, including its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective directors, officers and employees, against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by Sportsbook.net directly or indirectly in respect:
- (a) of your use or misuse of the Content or this website in any manner whatsoever, including without limitation infringement claims, participation in the Games and your entitlement to any winnings through the use of such Games
- (b) to events perceived to be resulting from the delay, failure or interruption of connectivity of the Software
19. COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 19.1. You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-marks, service-marks, logos and trade names including the name Sportsbook.net contained on this website (collectively the "Content") including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, Sportsbook.net or its licensors, as the case may be. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the term "Content" shall also include images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, text, and the Games located on the Sportsbook.net website. You agree that the Content is protected by copyright law and Sportsbook.net reserves all right in relation to the Content.
20. NO COMPANY EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES
- 20.1. If you are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of Sportsbook.net or one of its affiliated or subsidiary companies, or a supplier or vendor to Sportsbook.net, you are not permitted to register with our website or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Games (each an "Unauthorized Person"). Similarly, relatives of Unauthorized Persons are not permitted to register with our website or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Games. For these purposes, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling. Sportsbook.net will withhold any and all winnings to be paid in favor of persons who are in breach of this provision.
21. RESPONSIBLE GAMING
- For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide a voluntary self-exclusion policy, which enables you to close your account or restrict your personal limits.
- If you require any information relating to this facility please speak to Player Services or view our Responsible Gambling section.
- During the self-exclusion period you must not attempt to try to open new accounts and you accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if you continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and we fail to recognize or determine that you have requested self-exclusion in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control including you opening a new account or using a different name or address.
- We will immediately inactivate any wagering account belonging to a member for whom gambling has become a problem and that account will remain permanently closed. Furthermore, any new accounts opened by that member will be inactivated.
- Neither do we condone underage gambling. Members must be at least 18 years of age.
- Sportsbook.net is committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives.
22. APPENDIX - Game Rules
|Tennis||Motorsports||NBA - NCAA Hoops||Horses Racing|
Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
All sporting events with the exception of the Super Bowl* must be played on the date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. Sporting events postponed by more than 12 hours and or rescheduled, will constitute 'no-action', and all money will be credited accordingly. Special Motorsport Rule: Races must be run within eight (8) days of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
*All wagers on the Super Bowl stand even if the date, time or site has been changed.
All bets must be made and accepted before the start of the game/event wagered upon. Any bet placed or received after the start of the game/event wagered upon will be void.
Management reserves the right to limit the maximum amount wagered prior to acceptance of any bet. Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts in order to circumvent the limits imposed by our wagering system. If multiple accounts are used then all bets will be void.
Sportsbook.net does not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
Winners and losers are official after:
- Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.
In addition, please note that:
- For Football prop wagers where the possibilities are Odd or Even any results which ends as zero counts as even.
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and point-spreads(except in soccer).
- On half-time wagers, overtime is included as part of the second-half in both side and total wagers.
- On fourth quarter wagers, overtime is not included as part of the fourth quarter side or total.
- Scores and stats from overtime periods are also included for proposition bets unless the prop bet specifically states that overtime is not included.
Special Football Season Win Rules
'NFL Season Win Totals' only include regular season games and all 16 regular season games must be played for action. Play-off games and pre-season games do not count for this bet offering.
'NCAA Season Win Totals' only include regular season games. Each team must play their scheduled 12 regular season games. Championship games and Bowl games do not count for this bet offering. Teams must play all scheduled opponents.
Canadian Football League
'CFL Season Win Totals' only include regular season games and all 18 regular season games must be played for action. Play-off games and pre-season games do not count for this bet offering.
Special Major League Baseball Rules
Major League Baseball games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4½ innings if the home team is leading. If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which the game was suspended. In that case the winner will be determined by the score at the time the game is called. (This rule holds for betting purposes even if the game is suspended and /or completed on a different day than it began).
When wagering on Totals, Run Lines or Propositions the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a 'no-action' wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. These are always graded based on the listed pitchers.
When you place a “money line” wager on baseball you can choose whether or not you would like your bet to have action in the event of a pitching change.
Note: If there is a pitching change and you have selected to keep action on the wager, the odds of your bet will be adjusted to the odds as they stand when the game begins.
Any and all baseball series wagers must have all 3 games played by the end of a specified date for the wager to have action. If all 3 games are not played by that specified date then all wagers have 'no-action', regardless if one team has 2 wins. All 3 games must be official by Las Vegas Gaming Standards (see our rules regarding baseball wagers and what constitutes an official result).
Note: If we provide a baseball series price for a series that has 4 games, for grading purposes, the wager is based on the initial 3 games.
Baseball Grand Salami: The Baseball Grand Salami will be decided by the total runs scored in all major-league games scheduled for that day.
'MLB Season Win Totals' only include regular season games and all 160 regular season games must be played for action. Play-off games and pre-season games do not count for this bet offering.
When the bell sounds for the first round, the bout (fight) will be considered official, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round. A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round.
Special Boxing Rule: Fights must be run within two months of the specified date for your bet to have action.
Special MMA Rule: Fights must be run within 15 days of the specified date for your bet to have action.
For tournament match-up betting, both players listed in the match-up must tee-off for your bet to be deemed 'Action'. The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins. If the players are still tied then the wager shall be deemed 'no-action' and all monies will be refunded. If both golfers in a match-up are in a playoff, the winner of play-off wins the match-up.
Should a tournament be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played. However, should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void.
Single day match-ups are wagers on the particular day's 18-holes. Single Day match-ups do not include holes played as part of a completion from the previous day's round or playoff holes considered part of the overall tournament score. Should a day's round be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions and the round is continued the next day, the full 18 holes shall be considered in determining the outcome of the bet even if they are played over two days. Both golfers must tee off for action. If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the money line wagers shall be refunded and stroke line wagers will be deemed 'Action'.
For single round-single player propositions, all 18 holes must be completed.
For single round betting on match play tournaments, the players/team must tee off for action. 18 holes do not necessarily need to be played.
Margin of victory is the number of shots the leader holds over the field after 72 holes. If a tournament goes to a playoff, the margin of victory will be declared '0' and bets on the under will be graded as winners.
Golf Odds to Win: All bets are 'action' unless otherwise stated.
Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
General Soccer Rules
Disclaimer: We settle soccer wagers using decimal (European) odds. If you have chosen to view odds in American or fractional format, you may notice a slight variation from the payout you expect. This is because our decimal odds are correct to two decimal places.
Unless explicitly specified, all soccer bets will be graded on outcomes in "Regular Time" which includes 90 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.
In major knock-out tournaments, for example the latter stages of the World Cup, where a winner is required in order to progress to the next leg, bets are still settled on Regular Time. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count. A separate bet on Extra Time may be offered if Extra Time is played.
Bets on Under 17s Soccer matches will be settled on 80 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages.
Match details, such as dates and kick-off times, displayed on the website are for guidance only and may be amended or taken off the board at any time. Soccer events officially postponed by more than 24 hours and/or rescheduled, will constitute "no-action" and all money will be credited accordingly. The exceptions to this rule are official international and club tournament games (eg. World Cup or Champions League) where a match must be played regardless, in which case all bets will be actioned on the rearranged game.
If a match is abandoned and/or suspended all bets shall be void unless the relevant wagering option has already been decided. For example, a bet on the First Goal Scorer" will stand if a goal has already been scored.
Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team"s ground in which case all bets will be voided.
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score, provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above.
Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
'NHL Season Win Points' only include regular season games and all 82 regular season games must be played for action. Play-off games and pre-season games do not count for this bet offering.
For Rugby Games, if any match is abandoned or postponed all bets will be void, except bets on the first try scorer if a try has been scored prior to abandonment.
Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team"s ground in which case all bets will be void.
For Tennis Match betting, at least two full sets must be completed for wagers to stand. If less than two sets are completed then all wagers will be considered no action. For example, if a player retires from a game when two sets have already been completed, all bets will stand, with the player progressing to the next round deemed as winner.
If a match is not completed in full then all wagers on Props and Live Betting will be no actioned, unless the relevant wagering option has already been decided. For example, a bet on the "First Set Winner" will stand if the first set has already been fully completed before play was suspended
In the event of any of the following circumstances, all bets will stand:
- A change of playing surface
- A change of venue
- A change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa
- The match is delayed or postponed due to inclement weather/bad light and is completed on a later date.
In these instances, any bets will be settled on the final outcome after the conclusion of play.
When placing a wager on ‘Odds to Win’ a race, wagers shall be deemed ‘no-action’ should the driver not start the race.
The official winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes
The start of any motor race is defined as the signal to start the warm-up lap
In League Championship wagering, drivers must race in at least one race during the season to be deemed ‘Action’.
For a motor sports match-up or finishing position prop to be deemed ‘Action’ both drivers must start the race and complete the first lap.If both drivers fail to complete the race then the driver completing the most laps will be deemed the winner. If both drivers retire on the same lap then bets will be settled on the official race finishing order
The race must complete the scheduled number of laps and/or distance for specific proposition wagers (pertaining to number of laps and/or distance) to be deemed ‘Action’. Match-ups, finishing position props and future wagers will still have action regardless.
Special Motorsport Rule:Races must be run within eight (8) days of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
Rules for Finishing Top 3: In the case of a tie or multiple players finishing in the top 3 position, wagers will be paid using our Dead Heat Rule.
Formula 1: At least 15 drivers must start the race for action.
Official sites will be used as grading source for all wagers (NASCAR.com, F1.com, Indycar.com)
NBA Playoffs, Exact Games, Series Prop
All NBA Playoff series consist of 7 games. For the Exact Games prop bet, the lines would look something like this:
|Heat vs Mavs - Exact Games - 7 Game Series (2-3-2) (All Bets Action)|
|5 Games Heat Win||
|6 Games Heat Win||
|6 Games Mavs Win||
|7 Games Heat Win||
|7 Games Mavs Win||
If you choose, for example, 5 Games Heat Win +300, you are betting on how many games it will take the Heat to win the series (and NOT how many games in a row they will win).
The price, +300 (3-1 in fractional odds or 4.00 in decimal odds) tells you how much you can win.
The numbers in brackets in the bet's header indicates the number of games to be played in each home team court. For example: Mavs vs Heat exact Games 7 games Series (2-3-2) indicates 2 games in the Mavs home court, 3 games in the Heat home court and 2 in the Mavs home court for a total of 7 games.
The 'All Bets Action' clause in the header of this particular Exact Games prop bet means that:
- If any game in the series is shortened for any reason but one team is still deemed the winner, all bets will remain action or,
- If a game starts but gets suspended (for whatever reason) with no winner declared and must be replayed later, then all bets remain action.
These would be extremely rare scenarios.
'NBA Season Win Totals' only include regular season games and all 82 regular season games must be played for action. Play-off games and pre-season games do not count for this bet offering.
In the event of a tie in NCAA conference wagering, the team entering the conference tournament "seeded" higher shall be deemed the winner.
Parlay or Multiple Betting
No parlay wagers can be accepted where individual wagers are "connected", "dependent" or "correlated"
Dead Heat Rule
In the event of a dead heat (a tie), stakes will be divided by the number of selections that have tied, with the divided stake settled at full odds. Remaining stakes are lost. If the tie was a betting option, then the dead heat rule does not apply. The dead heat rule only applies to "future" wagers. For example, if there is a 3 way tie for the top scorer in a basketball game, then your winnings are calculated by taking your stake, dividing it by 3, and multiplying that amount by the odds on your betting ticket.
Buying points allows you to change the point-spread or total of a football or basketball game.
You can move the point-spread so you get more points when betting the underdog or you give away fewer points when betting the favorite. When buying the first ½ point or full point we charge 10 cents per ½ point. But after the first point, we charge 20 cents per ½ point.
You can only buy a maximum of 3 points in Football and Basketball, both College and Professional.
There is a special rule when buying points on the spread in football:
- When buying on or off the 3 there is an extra cost of 15¢ on NFL and 10¢ on College Football.
- When buying on or off the 7 there is an extra cost of 10¢ (both NFL and College).
The weekly limit on winnings of $100,000 does not apply to progressive jackpot winnings.
Rules for the Individual Games
- Clear and unambiguous rules are provided in the help pages for each game.
- Game rules will not be changed without 48 hours prior notification.
Wagering in any of the casino games listed below does not count towards any bonus rollover requirements
All Instant Casino Games, other than those listed above, have a 35 times rollover requirement.
See the terms and conditions on each bonus and promotional offer.
Certification of the Casino Games
All of the casino games on Sportsbook.net are certified.
Rules and Procedures of the Games
The Games will be played pursuant to generally accepted poker rules and procedures as specifically set out in the Poker Rules Section of the Software, including but not limited to other sections of our website and Software, and any other page that governs any particular event, game or tournament, all of which are specifically incorporated herein by way of reference.
Shared Table and Database Platform
Sportsbook.net reserves the right to run and utilize a shared table, server and database platform ("Shared Table Platform") which enables players from Sportsbook.net to play with players coming into the games, tables and tournaments from other websites and brands to the same Shared Table Platform so that the players may be pooled into common tables regardless of which website or brand they may have entered from. In such event, you agree that you may be pooled into these common tables, at Sportsbook.net's sole discretion, and to the extent that you breach the terms and conditions of one website or brand, Sportsbook.net has the right to restrict you, in part or full, from accessing the entire system so that you may not play through any website or brand. You agree further that your play patterns, personal data, depositing limits and history may be calculated and shared across the system to counter fraud, over-depositing and other matters, as Sportsbook.net shall decide in its sole discretion from time to time.
Play Money and Real Money Account Funding
Play money funds are kept separate from legal currency or money (authorized by law) and are not transferable or exchangeable within an Account. Further, play money funds have no value in and of themselves and are not transferable or redeemable for any legal currency. To play the Real Money Games, you will be required to deposit legal currency into your Account by any of the methods specified by our website, which may change from time to time in Sportsbook.net's sole discretion.
Unauthorized Money Transfers (chip dumping)
The User agrees that it will not lose a hand with the intention to transfer the User's chips to another user of the Service. In the event the User breaches this Section, the Operator may, acting in its sole discretion, terminate the User's account without refunding to the User any money that may be held by the Operator in the account of the User at the time of such termination.
HORSE RACING INTERFACE
Sportsbook.net offers daily racing from tracks within the USA (and some other regions) via the racing interface which is accessible once you have logged-in to your wagering account.
We accept wagers up until post time. We cannot assume liability for wagers that are unsuccessfully entered before post time. Before logging-out, please check your Active Wagers on the Reports menu to make sure your bets were accepted.
Once you submit a bet online, your wager is considered final.
Bets shall not be accepted after post-time. In the event that the race begins before the advertised post-time and for that reason (or any other reason) you are able to place a wager after the race has started, that wager will be void.
Click here for an up-to-date list of tracks offered and their categories.
A rebate of 3% will be paid on Win, Place and Show bets and 8% on Exotic wagers depending on track category on a daily basis. There are no minimum daily volume requirements and there is no maximum on how much you can earn. No rebate will be given on cancelled wagers or refunded wagers.
This rebate only applies to wagers placed through the horse wagering interface. It does not apply to any horse matchups or other future wagers made through the sportsbook login. No rebate will be given on cancelled wagers or wagers refunded due to a scratch. No rebate will be paid on Win, Place and Show tickets that pay $2.20 to $2 or less.
Important Note: 3% & 8% Rebates only applies to wagers placed through the horse wagering interface. It does not apply to any matchups or other wagers made through the sportsbook login.
**Win, Place and Show wagers that pay $2.20 or less are not eligible for a rebate.
|Category D||No Rebate|
|Category E||No Rebate|
Notes:All Horse Bonuses will have a 5x rollover; bonuses will expire 14 days after credit.
If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show wagers placed via the racing interface will be refunded. (This does not apply to "Odds to Win" bets placed via the sports betting interface. On those bets a scratch counts as a loss).
In the event of a discrepancy, we will contact the track for the official result.
Greyhound Racing Rules
We accept bets for greyhound races advertised on our website up until post time. Only wagers confirmed are accepted. Once you confirm a bet online, your wager is considered final.
Win, Place, Show wagers pay full track odds. All Exotic wagers pay full track odds up to a maximum pay out of Click Here
We do not recognize consolation payouts, such as payouts on scratched greyhounds. Whenever that happens the Daily Double and/or Pick 3 will be paid with the rightful winner for each race involved in the DD and/or PK 3.
Whenever a track pays "ALL" in any of the positions of the DD or PK3 only the wagers with the WINNING greyhound will be paid.
In case a race is declared "No Contest" the position "ALL" is not valid and bets will be refunded.
Greyhound wagers are not eligible for our rebate program. All Greyhound tracks are considered as Category E for payout limit purposes.
Odds To Win BetsIn case of a dead heat for the win position, odds on your wager will be cut in half and multiplied by the amount wagered. Odds to Win wagers are not eligible for rebates.
The following rules apply to horse matchup bets made via the sports betting interface.
- In matchups between two or more named horses, all horses must start and finish the race with the jockey on top for wagers to have action.
- Matchups are determined by horse name. Any information pertaining to race number, race track, etc are for courtesy purposes only. Also, any track coupling is irrelevant towards determining the winner of a matchup.
- In matchups between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
- Matchups are not eligible for rebates.
- The winner of a matchup will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the matchup. If neither horse finishes the race with the jockey riding the horse the matchup will be graded no action.
- Matchup wagers which indicate "Turf Only" will be cancelled if the surface is changed.
- In the case of a dead heat between two listed horses in the matchup, it will be graded no action
For any Compliance related issues, please contact compliance@Sportsbook.net